Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year's Resolution

I have resolved to start my professional blog here in 2012 and look forward to sharing stories, news, updates, and more regarding my work at Capstone Search Group.  We are coming off of a very successful 2011 and have big hopes for exciting projects and more growth in 2012.  Employers are beginning to loosen their purse strings, passive candidates who have sat on the sidelines for the past couple of years are beginning to sprout up, and our nationwide reach grows by the day with our team's efforts to let everyone know how we operate differently from so many other executive recruiting firms.  I will covet feedback as we embark on this journey together and hope to provide content that is engaging, relevant, and helpful to my client and candidate database alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment