Friday, March 30, 2012

Five career lessons from Hans Solo

I just took my son to the Phantom Menace in 3-D a few weekends ago and had to laugh when I saw this article.  But it has some great points about finding good mentors and sidekicks in your career to ensure long term success.  I also enjoyed the idea of being distracted to truly be focused.  I know another prominent business book tells you to "keep the main thing the main thing", but here at Capstone we've really been trying to push the envelope and try new things to stay ahead of the curve.  So here's to hoping you can find some positive "distractions" in the coming days to allow you to find your focus. 

Or as Yoda might say, "Find your way, you will."  May the Force be with you........

http://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2012/03/29/five-career-lessons-from-han-solo/

No comments:

Post a Comment