Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Madness

No, I am not referring to the ever popular NCAA Basketball Tournament.  Although I am pretty excited for the first day of the action.  My son is getting into basketball more and more and loves watching the games with me.  What sports-loving dad wouldn't be proud??

Instead, the March Madness I am referring to is the increase in activity in the job market here as the first quarter of 2012 comes quickly to an end.  As this all occurs, I found an interesting article about resigning with grace as the Goldman Sachs op-ed gets global attention.  Below is a link that has some good thoughts.  Every resignation is different and unique, but I have always been a big believer of "doing it right" no matter how difficult it may be.

http://www.fastcompany.com/1824779/how-to-quit-your-job-gracefully-if-youre-not-greg-smith

I would welcome any thoughts/suggestions/stories as you read.......

No comments:

Post a Comment